I’ve done something similar a few times – and I had another post in mind but I just ran out of time. (Also I’ve been fighting this cold for 2+ weeks. I feel human now, but am under the weather. I know – you’re thinking “WTF? This Lime chick is always sick!” And… it’s true. I have the immune system of a horse. A dead one.)
And then when I first struck off on my own I had a “Getting To Know You” post.
So, here’s the deal. I’m going to tell you a few things about me, and you’ll have to do the same.
You can also ask me any of the questions in the “Author Interview” series. 🙂
I might even use some of the questions you ask in future interviews!
Oh and the catch you say? Any question you ask me, you have to answer first. 😉
Here’s my “about me” list.
1. I am pop culture deficient. If you’re talking about movies, chances are I haven’t seen it. In fact I think that collective wail you heard last week was when I announced on twitter I’d never seen Breakfast Club or Pretty in Pink. … >.> Nor Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. So yeah, age might be related, but still.
2. I love football. Like really love. I get depressed when the season is ending and over. Anticipating football season, the sun is brighter, the air is sweeter, everything is awesome. Because there is football. Even though they’re kinda underwhelming this year, I love my Ohio State Buckeyes.
3. I can’t stand James Franco. Just typing that annoyed me. He’s obviously done nothing to me personally, but I think he’s a ginormous douchecanoe. Every interview, articles about him, his short stories that are too full of himself … ugh.
4. If I could have any superpower… well I can’t decide between shape-shifting, or teleportation.
5. I hate horror movies, but love psychological thrillers. Sadly the two are often blended, so I end up watching a movie I perhaps shouldn’t and freaking myself out. Also I think it’s instilled a healthy fear of children in me. I mean, look at this list. (Which was a lot creepier the first time I heard it because a radio DJ was reading it with creepy voices and dramatic pauses.)
Ok – now it’s your turn!