Hello my lovelies! Another birthday today! So many birthdays, and I just love it! 😀 Today as you see we have Beth Williamson visiting with us with a short and sweet post. Fun fact – did you know she writes as Emma Lang too? Happy birthday Beth! Thanks for visiting with us at ALBTALBS. I hope you have a wonderful day!
’Tis just another year, right?
I turn 46 today – that number seems impossible! When did I get to be in my mid-40s? Sometimes life goes by so fast, we blink and ten years have passed.
What have I accomplished in the last 46 years?
*thin, think think* (Picture Pooh bear tapping his head…)
- I married my teenage sweetheart and twenty-three years later, am still married. Yay!
- I had two amazing sons who make me very proud. Woot!
- I published 25 novels, 9 novellas, and 6 short stories. Holy cow!
- I traveled to Spain, Holland, Portugal, Canada, Mexico and visited a number of Caribbean islands. Love travel!
- I am lucky enough to have some amazing friends who have touched my life. Peeps!
- I have attended more than a twenty reader/writer conferences over the last 9 years. Ah-mazing!
- I have a job I love, and that I’m good at, which allows me to challenge myself every day. Booyah!
- I have lived for 46 years on this earth, and consider myself very, very lucky. Huzzah!
What would you say has been your biggest “thing” in your life?
One commenter wins a download of choice from my backlist – any book, any format!
Fabulous question. I’m really curious too. And isn’t Beth generous, offering a present to one of you on her special day? So remember to wish her a very happy birthday too!