Of course what came to mind first (and inspired the title) was:
Granted there have got to be so many things wrong with that but… let’s not get into them here.
I would like to get to know all of you. Some I know in passing, some I recognize by name, and some I’ve had the luck to meet in person. 🙂 However, my original intent for this post was… about me. That sounds so selfish and aggrandizing, doesn’t it :X so I didn’t really like that. But I also realized, I have no idea how some people found this blog, and my assumption that most if not everyone clicks through from twitter shouldn’t be. Additionally, my “About” page is rather pathetic.
So here goes. Is there anything you’d like to know about me? What do you think should go on my “about” page?
And just for kicks… I’ll list five “quirky” things about me.
1. I hate butterflies. All insects, really. But yes, butterflies, ladybugs, dragonflies… hate. Sadly butterflies love me.
2. I melted many a night light (or other similar item) while hiding under my comforter reading instead of sleeping as a child.
3. Up through high school I made sure my closet doors were shut each night before I went to sleep.
4. I took piano lessons for a number of years but it never really worked out because I can’t quite reach an octave >.<
5. My family (well, dad) has banned me from the use of blow torches.
Now it’s your turn! Got questions? Or any fun quirk or personality trait you’d like to share? Please do! As I said – I want to get to know you too, so please think of something 🙂